Monday, September 28, 2015

First Day Prezi: High School Art

Making my first day presentation was a really fun and interesting to me to actually get in the groove of some of the types of things I will actually be using and doing in my future classroom.  It was a great way for me to really reflect and think about what are my main goals for my classroom and how will it look in a regular semester or school year.

I had a lot of fun and learned a lot about what I expect my classroom to be.  It was also a great way for me to see what my peers are planning and to take some great ideas from them and use them in my own work and classroom.

When I was creating the presentation I was forced to really think deep about how my classroom would look and to actually physically get my ideas and rules down in words.  I don't always think about how something will look in words, rather i usually just think about communicating my ideas verbally and visually with images and interactions, but actually writing them down was very helpful and made me think deeply.

The Prezi in itself was also really interesting to use and I will be able to implement that technology into my classroom with my students when needed.  It was a great way to describe rules, expectations, and was really fun to interact with.  I think I will definitely be using that program in my future classroom.

Here is my Link:
https://prezi.com/1ensjvma888d/welcome-to-art-welcome-to-creativity/

No comments:

Post a Comment