I thought Jen Dahl was an amazing speaker and presenter for the class. She was relevant, fun, and very informative. I felt that I was really comfortable asking questions and having discussion during her presentation and she was very welcoming of questions and answered very honestly.
I felt very strongly that Jen is a great teacher and I hope to be as excited about teaching and creating with my students as she seems to be. I learned a lot about the atmosphere of the classroom as well as other tasks of the elementary teacher such as PLC, PD, and other meetings and groups involved within the education world. I felt she was very knowledgable and helpful during her presentation.
I loved that she brought in example projects and is really interested in always changing her curriculum. It shows she is still interested in creating new learning and engaging activities rather than getting stuck in a rut. I hope that when I am in my own classroom I can be as inspiring as she is in her own classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment