Thursday, October 29, 2015

Ramona Carrier: Teacher Presenter

Ramona was an awesome presenter to bring into class.  She was very knowledgeable about Special Education and was able to help answer some of my questions.  She was personable and easy to talk to.  However I felt that a lot of the conversations we had went off on really specific tangents that really didn't relate to the class in general, and were more for personal benefit from some of my classmates.

Ramona did a good job of trying to answer all questions, but sometimes it seemed to skew off too far from her planned presentation, leaving most of the class with unanswered questions or lacking in some areas of information.

She did however have some great information to give to us in handouts and website information.  I felt that I learned a lot from doing the simulation and will use much of what I learned in my own teaching and classroom to make sure I am aiding in the learning of all my students.  Many of the websites seem very up-to-date and will be useful in the atrium. I was happy to have her come in and take with us and I do feel like I was able to get some good information, even though there were times when it went off track.

No comments:

Post a Comment